- Designed and built in Portland, Oregon
- High- quality 420HC Steel blade for long-term durability and a quality edge
- Full-size tanto-style blade is partially serrated for slicing and cutting tough surfaces
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- Black G-10 handle provides sure grip and durability in slim package
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Automatic opening design delivers quick, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closed
- Adjustable, three-position pocket clip for customizable stowage
- USA Made
- Limited lifetime warranty
Durable, fast to deploy, and rugged. This knife is a one-hand opening workhorse with a 420HC tanto blade that can cut through anything; the black oxide coating and G-10 handle minimize slip to keep you safe in critical conditions.
Available for purchase for Service Members only.
- Product Number
- 8.52 in
- 5 oz
Free Shipping on all orders over $50
Orders ship within 3-5 business days.
This is a knife you can rely on, no matter what situation you find yourself in. Premium design offers a black oxide S30V steel blade, a grippy G-10 handle, and innovative blade deployment that keeps safety front of mind.
PREMIUM QUALITY BUILT IN PORTLAND, OREGON
There’s no question you’ll be hard on this knife. Gerber built it in Portland, Oregon, using premium S30V steel to offer the most reliable edge possible. The partially serrated blade adds utility when cutting stubborn materials like stout nylon rope or tough plastics, but it’s the premium quality of the steel and durable nature of the G-10 composite handle that set this knife apart from others.
The smooth pivot of Gerber’s auto design offers seamless, one-handed opening, while the reliable plunge lock and safety switch secure the blade where you want it. Think easy, one-handed operation matched with a slim profile that sits comfortably in your pocket ideal for everyday carry.
CUSTOMIZABLE CARRYPersonal preference dictates how you carry your knife, so Gerber designed the Propel Auto with a three-way adjustable clip to customize the knife’s orientation in your pocket or on your belt. You can set it for tip-up or tip-down storage and left-hand or right-hand bias.
1420HC tanto blade
2Push button deployment
3Handle Material: Textured G-10
5Knife clip relocation area - left/right handed option