- 2-1/2” plain edge blade
- Frame lock
- 2” extension bit driver with 2-sided bit
- Bottle opener
- Closed length: 3.8”
- Open length (knife open): 6.75”
- Blade length: 2.5”
- Width: 0.6”
- Limited lifetime warranty
Armbar Slim Drive - Onyx
The Armbar Slim Drive takes a minimalist approach while giving you the tools to help you with what you do the most: cutting, driving, and opening a beer. What more could you need in an ultra thin profile? A 2-1/2” long driver with two-sided ¼” bit has the reach to tighten that fastener without busting your knuckles. Not to mention the easy one-hand access to the 2-1/2” frame lock blade that can rip through anything you put in front of it. Don’t get caught unprepared, support your daily carry with this robust tool in your pocket or on your key chain to get out of any jam.
- Product Number
- 2.5 oz
Whether your day takes you to the office, the trails, or simply to the backyard, it’s nice to know you can do more while carrying less. Taking cues from the original Armbar design, the Armbar Slim cuts the bulk and delivers only the tools you need in an ultra-compact footprint.
Available in 2 variations, Cut and Drive, each is the ultimate in minimalism and houses the tools you reach for most.
- 2” extension bit driver to get to those hard to reach spots.
- Full 2.5” plain edge blade that can be accessed with one hand.
- Large tool tabs and access points for fumble free operation with only your thumb.
- When the work is done, you’re ready with a bottle opener close at hand.
Take the training wheels off your pocket tool with a design that’s built for real work.
1Two-sided bit driver (cross & flat)
3Plain edge blade