- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.76"
- Closed Length: 4.96"
- Blade Style: Clip Point, Plain Edge
- Lock Mechanism: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon w/ Gator Grip overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic Nylon
- Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
- Safety-focused design features a lock-back mechanism that keeps the blade securely in place while in use
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gator - Clip Point, Plain Edge
With an iconic design, the Gator series has become synonymous with craftsmanship and field-tested durability. A portable folding application partners with the patented Gator Grip handle to offer unsurpassed comfort and ease of use.
- Product Number
- 8.5 in
- 5.4 oz
When Gerber debuted their line of Gator folding knives in 1991, they were voted "Most Innovative Knife of the Year" at the Blade Show. The handle is made of glass-filled nylon and it’s covered with a rubberized alligator skin texture for a tacky, comfortable grip. The lock-back clip point blade has a fine edge and is forged from 420HC stainless steel. Sheathed in a heavy-duty nylon case, the Gator is still one of Gerber’s most popular folders.
Server connection error
Server connection error happened