Through collaboration with law enforcement and first responders, Gerber understands professionals don’t want more tools; they want the right tools. The Bullrush Multi-Tool is designed to deliver the tools you need most often in a convenient design that’s as easy to use as it is tough. This clean, compact multi-tool includes a simple offering of six essential components: full-size plier jaws, a partially serrated tanto-style blade, a strap cutter, a flat-head driver, a large Phillips head driver and pinch wire cutters.
Essential Tools at Your Fingertips
Being efficient while on duty means having the right tools at your disposal. The Bullrush puts essentials at your fingertips to cut a seat belt or remove a license plate. The spring-loaded plier jaws are sized for effective use; they’ll grip a rusty bolt firmly and snip electrical wires with ease. Searching for the right component is frustrating, so Gerber made all the folding components accessible without having to open the tool and includes an integrated wedge lock to avoid accidental closure while putting them to use. To top it off, a matte black finish adds a stealth, professional element to the tool’s appearance and function.
Balanced Feel, Comfortable Grip
The Bullrush offers the balanced feel of a sturdy pair of pliers and, unlike many multi-tools, its textured G-10 composite grip feels like it was designed for daily use, regardless of the weather conditions. Whether you need a screwdriver, a utility knife or pliers, this simple tool has been refined to deliver the daily essentials. You can even count on Gerber for a ballistic nylon sheath with a secure snap closure to keep your multi-tool within easy reach on your duty belt.
- Overall Length: 5.8"“ (14.73 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.6"“ (9.14 cm)
- Weight: 8.32 oz. (236 g)
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: G-10
- Full-size plier jaws are spring- loaded for easy one-handed operation
- Textured G-10 handle is comfortable to handle and is stout without adding weight
- Partially serrated tanto- style blade for versatile cutting
- Dedicated strap cutter serves to slice through seat belts and webbing
- Full-size flat head driver and large Phillips head driver
- Pliers includes pinch wire cutters for clipping wires
- Ballistic nylon sheath matches uniforms and mounts to duty belts
- Matte black finish on all components maintains stealth, appearance
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
I just got the Bullrush. The tool seems pretty decent on first inspection. However the pouch is another story. Although there aren't as many tools as my other multi-tools, I really like the fact that all tools lock in place although the locks are tough with my fat thumbs. Overall quality seems good and the ergonomics are very good. A lot of punch in a small size.
The four-star rating is for the tool. The pouch is another story.
The pouch is flimsy lightweight nylon. And alothough the tool is marketed to military and law enforcement, the pouch will not fit a 2.25" duty belt. I don't know how I'm going to carry it.
Four stars for the tool- Zero stars for the pouch. The pouch is landfill fodder.
Come on Gerber- You can do better than that!