HFR-M Light w/Helmet Mount
Versatility is a vital component of success in current combat operations. The HFR-M (Hands Free Recon) brings this to the fight, acting as a force multiplier giving the warfighter the ability to do more.
- Size: 2.99" x 2.99" x 1.74"
- Weight: 3.92 oz. / CR123 Battery & helmet mount
- Weight: 4.19 oz. / AA Battery
- Lumens: 59 Lumens /
- 100 Lumen Burst capability
- Run Time: 6.00 hours
- AA or CR123 Batteries
- Reversible universal clip; attachable to MOLLE webbing; para-cord adaptable
- Mounting - mounted to the helmet, MOLLE vest, hand-held or table-top this light brings high intensity llumination where it is needed.
- 360-degree Light Articulation - for visibility at every angle.
- Four Color Outputs - White, Red, NVIS (low detection by NVG's & full color rendering for map reading) and IR.
- Multi-Mode Output - LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH or BEACON mode.
- Interchangeable Battery Technology - (AA or CR123) Troops downrange simply need to grab whatever is available and roll out.
- All in all, this light will last for hours off of a single battery.
Gerber makes some of the finest knives and tooks that money can buy...and then ensures that you can't buy them by requiring credentials. Come on guys, this is a flashlight, not a switchblade knife. The inability to buy Gerber products is why a bunch of people are switching to SOG.