Adaptability is part of life for the modern day tactical professional. The Cortex Flashlight is built with adaptability in mind. Running on either three (3) Lithium CR123 batteries or two (2) AA batteries, the Cortex can utilize multiple power sources when having options is critical. With a maximum output level of 675 lumens (when running on three CR123 batteries), the Cortex provides a level of light useful for overwhelming an aggressor or identifying a threat. The Cortex also offers a strobe mode for tactical applications and a low output mode for administrative duties. Proudly built in Portland, OR.
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Length: 6.15 in.
- LED Type: Cree XML
- Batteries: Accepts (3) Lithium CR123 batteries or (2) AA batteries
- Comes with (2) Alkaline AA batteries. CR123 batteries not included.
LITHIUM CR123 BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Mode Output : 675 lumens
- High Mode Runtime : 1.75 hours
- Low Mode Output: 30 lumens
- Low Mode Runtime : 40 hours
AA ALKALINE BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Output : 390 lumens
- High Output Runtime : 1.0 hours
- Low Output: 28 lumens
- Low Output Runtime : 15 hours
- 675 Lumens of Maximum Light Output
- Omnivore Technology – Runs on two AA or three CR123 batteries
- High, low and strobe modes
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Pocket Clip
- Tailcap Switch
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
I had been eyeing this light for a while and found it for a pretty good deal. Now that I have used it I would definitely pay full price. The omnivore concept is awesome. I had another flashlight that used cr123 and they can be a pia to find some times. This light has held up great these past few months in the desert and love the fact I can use whatever batteries are available. Awesome product! Now when are the omnivire weaponlights coming out?
I bought this light for my deployment to Afghanistan and I couldn't be happier. This light has out-performed any other flashlight I have ever used. For the price, it is the brightest light you can buy. I have used it to light up our entire tent before. I would recommend this to anyone.
nice light,little too pricey for it.comparable others sell for about half
For that price, and that power, and that many options, this is one of the best lights on the market. Stop showing off Gerber, your making the other brands blush.