Yari II - Tanto
The Gerber Yari features a premium Crucibles CPM S30V blade steel with a partially serrated blade and full tang construction. The hard anodized aluminum handle scales are CNC machined to provide a secure grip when used with or without gloves. The lower part of the sheath is molded glass-filled nylon that secures the blade while the ballistic nylon upper allows the user to carry the knife in a variety of ways: secured with a belt loop, attached to any MOLLE system (comes with two MALICE clips), or fixed to a standard thigh holster mount.
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Blade Length: 4.25"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Material: Crucibles CPM S30V
- Blade Type: Tanto- partially serrated
- Handle Material: Type III Hard Anodized 6061 AL
- Sheath Material: Glass-filled nylon lower with ballistic nylon upper
- Flexible sheath system allows knife to be worn three different ways
- Anodized scales on handle for improved grip
- Lanyard hole
It's a shame that they discontinue this piece of beauty. One of the best knives I've owned.
great woods knife for general tasks and splitting the smaller stuff i can depend on its extreme strength at the tip for light wood prying work, the blade is very bend resistant so far.
Over all the blade is perfect, balance and weight come together to make this excelent knife. I would have been proud to carry this knife on the battle field.
The sheath is a bit of a different story, the upper portion of the sheath that is ballistic n