Torch I - Tanto G-10 Black, Serrated
Rick Hinderer designed this matte black tanto blade featuring a dual thumbstud for one-handed opening and a finger flip that doubles as a finger guard. Includes a pocket clip for easy carry and storage.
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Blade Length: 2.7"
- Closed Length: 3.6"
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame lock
- Blade Style: Drop point - Tanto
- Blade Material: 440A stainless steel
- Blade Type: Serrated edge
- Handle Material: Stainless steel with textured glass-filled nylon insert
- Opening Style: Thumbstud or finger flip
- Tanto blade
- Dual thumbstud for one-handed opening
- Finger flip doubles as finger guard
- Textured glass-filled nylon inserts on handle
- Lanyard attachment
Bought this knife because it looked real nice and just a little something to help protect me just in case, sharp but opens slow. The dual thumbstud isn't well lubricated. I have a buck knife which works faster even without the thumbstud. KInda disappointed. Other than that decent knife.
I just bought this knife. collect knives and view Gerber to be my favorite brand along with Kershaw's sharpness. This little knife will perfect. Walking around with my other longer bladea proves pointless. Unless I was hunting, this knife will make use for everyday cutting fast and east, its safe. Multi-use with its tanto, serratted, and straight edges. and unless I plan to be in a knife fight ima grab a bigger weapon anyways. God Bless Gerber
Great little knife. I don't leave home without it. Clip is somewhat stiff.
Great little knife for everyday use. Lightweight and easy to use. Great value.
Bought one of these 2 years ago....... a nice little knife, bur found it small in my hands. Gave it to a girl friend of mine she likes it.
Buy it's bigger brother and you will love it.