Being prepared for anything requires equal parts mental readiness and having the right tools at your disposal. The Swagger AO Knife is an everyday tactical blade to help complete the readiness equation. Like a favorite hand tool, the Swagger offers ease of use, stout construction and comfortable carry with a 3.25-inch blade and assisted opening convenience.
Smooth, One-Handed Opening
A knife is only as good as it is easy to open, and Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology delivers silky-smooth one-handed deployment, paired with a reliable plunge lock to keep the blade fixed where it belongs. Simply engage the thumb stud, and the mechanism works its magic to deploy the blade when you need it, be it to cut through a rope or respond to a critical situation.
Easy-to-Sharpen Drop Point
Designed with problem solving in mind, the Swagger’s partial serrated blade adds utility. From carving to slicing to sawing, the drop point blade can do it all, with an easy-to-maintain edge as well.
Lightweight Composite Handle
The G-10 composite handle sets a high bar for durability and all-conditions grip. It maintains a lightweight, comfortable and slim profile, so the Swagger comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt. There’s a lanyard hole at the pommel and a utilitarian pocket clip to keep your knife within easy reach.
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.05 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.79 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79 g)
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10
- 3.25" blade is ready for anything that comes your way in the line of duty
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology features a for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade when in use
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
GREAT KNIFE. I USE IT EVERY DAY AND ITS NEVER LET ME DOWN.
gerber needs to stop obsessing over serations on evey pocket knife they make i want a swagger ao with no serations
GREAT KNIFE !!
The tip of the knife is very close to the top of the handle when closed so it comes out sometimes when tucked away in the pocket using the pocket clip. It already tore a hole in my pant pocket (which is unacceptable) but if that issue is ever resolved it would be a great knife otherwise. AUS8 or higher would be better than the 7Cr17MoV it uses and a renforced tip would make the knife much more versatile.