An everyday carry knife is only as useful as it is easy to carry and access. The Gerber Paraframe Tanto Knife walks the line between full-size functionality and compact size for discreet carry. With a closed length of just over 4 inches, the Paraframe is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet still packs a nearly 3-inch tanto-style blade.
The first thing you’ll notice when you handle this knife is its balanced feel. Like an evenly weighted skipping stone, the skeletonized metal handle complements the weight of the blade to provide a positive, confident feel for a smaller knife. Equally as important, it’s a pleasure to carry. Clip it to your pocket or belt, and it literally disappears until you know you need it.
It’s in the Details
Gerber’s decades-long history crafting tools shines in the small details that have earned the Paraframe design its popularity: twin knurled thumb studs for easy blade engagement, a beefy frame lock for secure blade use, and the blade itself, a capable partially serrated tanto style. There’s even a metal pocket clip to keep it handy at a moment’s notice.
- Overall Length: 7.00" (17.78 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.88" (7.31 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.13" (10.49 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: 3Cr13
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Partially serrated edge adds utility when dealing with stubborn materials like nylon rope
- Frame lock offers bomber blade control
- Thumb studs facilitate quick, easy blade engagement
- Pocket clip offers security and keeps your knife within easy reach at all times
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
The title says it all WONDERFUL
Just bought one, really like it, feels very rugged, nice feel in the hand.
The knife looks great for the price.
I've had one of these knives for years now. Mine has a factory non-slip camouflage wrap instead of black. I use it everyday as a Millwright/Industrial Mechanic. This knife has been through hell and never lets me down. Highly recommended.
This knofe is a piece of garbage I bought it and the blade bent from cutting the package it came in and I would recommend you to stay away from this Chinese over prices crappy metal ps the paint just peeled off with my finger - I have other knives from gerber that are great but they fumbled on this one badly
Great knife! Got it on sale at Canadian Tire for $15, the best $15 I ever spent. With a lifetime warranty you can't go wrong!
awsome knife! just got it 2 days ago, very stealthy!!
thing looks sick
great knife totally gonna get it
cool knife wish i had it