FAST Draw Tanto
An everyday tactical knife needs to offer more than just a stealth black finish and menacing blade. It needs to withstand daily abuse and, should you find yourself in the midst of the unexpected, be versatile enough to rise to the call of duty. The F.A.S.T. Draw Assisted Opening Knife meets these demands.
First-Class Assisted Opening Mechanism
Nothing defines the personality of a folding knife like a good, smooth blade action, and Gerber’s Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism delivers. Its silky-smooth action allows true one-handed blade engagement. Simply lever the thumb stud to open the blade quickly and positively. The reliable plunge lock keeps the blade fixed when open and makes for safe, easy closure without putting your fingers in the path of the folding blade.
Tanto Style and Serrated Utility
An everyday carry knife needs to rise to the demands of the day, and the tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, cut and perform as required. Partial serration adds utility for working through stubborn materials like knots or metal, where sawing action is helpful. The blade’s matte black titanium nitride coating reduces reflectivity in critical situations.
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.79 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (99 g)
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
Handle Material: textured nylon
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade in place and allows for safe, easy closure
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Tanto-style blade is ready to puncture, slice and perform detailed work
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps knife handy on your belt or in your pocket
- Nylon handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
I was looking for a good EDC knife with single hand operation and a positive lock.
This offers everything I was looking for and more.
Great knife. Keeps its edge well, and opens perfectly every time.