DMF Auto - Tanto, Serrated
D.M.F., or Dual Multi Function, is an automatic knife that springs into action with either the right or left hand. While using gloves, this robust knife can be carried and deployed in either strong or weak hand. The fully automatic S30V steel blade boasts superior edge retention and corrosion resistance. The G10 handle offers a mix of strength and low weight. Ambidextrous deployment. The pommel is designed with a strike point for emergency egress. The large lanyard hole fits cord or webbing. Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Open Length: 7.35"
- Closed Length: 4.45"
- Weight: 6.70oz.
- Handle: G10
- Fully automatic blade with ambidextrous deployment
- S30V Steel blade for superior edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Centrally located safety on handle spine with red designator.
- G-10 handle for mix of strength and low weight
- Pommel with strike point for emergency egress
- Large lanyard hole for coard or webbing
- Made in U.S.A.
I bought this knife as a recommendation from my brother who was in the Navy...much to my surprise, it was amazing. Full auto is the ONLY way to go!! The blade releases much faster than I expected. Now I'm going to buy another! REALLY want the new G10.