Bear Grylls Survival Lanyard
Six feet of high strength paracord is surprisingly useful. You can secure a splint, repair a blown out snowshoe binding or use it to lash timbers for a shelter or trap. With Gerber’s decades of experience crafting tools and Bear Grylls’ adventure knowledge, the Bear Grylls Survival Lanyard is a simple, easy way to make sure that you always have 6 feet of paracord handy for the unexpected. There’s even a small emergency whistle built into the design for making distress calls or alerting others of danger.
Make it Part of Your Gear
Designed for everyday use, the woven lanyard makes a practical key chain or an unobtrusive addition to your backpacking kit. Potential uses for 6 feet of quality paracord are limited only by your creativity. Simply cut and unravel the cord to put it to use. It may be just the ticket for stringing up your survival blanket into a hasty shelter or hanging your food for the night in bear country.
Required Packing List
At less than 1 ounce in weight, the Survival Lanyard will go unnoticed until you need it, and you know you will eventually need it. Life in the backcountry has a way of throwing curveballs your way. Adding the Survival Lanyard to your required packing list is an easy decision.
- Overall Length: 5”, 12.7cm
- Total paracord length: 6’
- Weight: 0.6 oz, 16.5g
- Material: Nylon paracord
- Woven from 6 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easily attaches to zipper pulls, key chains, duffel bags and packs
- The integrated emergency whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- Includes a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
how the hell do get this thing untied
answering both questions
Where can i get this whistle?
Is this 550 paracord