FLiK Fish Multi-Plier - Needlenose, Stainless
When you've landed the big one, fumbling for tools isn't easy. Enter the new Flik Fishing Tool. With a flik-of-the-wrist the long needle-nose pliers deploy quickly, keeping one hand free for more important tasks. Remove hooks in a snap, or sharpen them with the included file. This tool is packed with implements like flip-out scissors able to cut 150# line, which means you can leave all those other toys back in that clunky tackle-box.
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Closed Length: 5.0"
- Weight: 9.20 oz.
- Handle Material stainless steel
- Sheath Material: ballistic nylon
- Groove for sharpening hooks
- Long pliers make for easy hook removal
- Scissors cut 150 lb. fishing line
- hook removing pliers
- pinch cutters for cutting hooks
- carbide coated hook sharpening file
- file with hook sharpening groove
- on-board tools
- Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty
I don't know what's wrong with mike, the tool has a can opener a bottle opener and a fully serrated blade.
One more thought, it would be nice if the blade was half serated.
why does this not have a can opener? the can opener and the bottle opener could be on the same flip out tool. I guess a saw might be usefull some how, but I think a scale remover would be better. I do like the hook sharpener.