Small, powerful and convenient, the Cortex Rechargeable flashlight was designed around the needs of modern day law enforcement officers and tactical professionals. The Cortex Rechargeable runs on a lithium ion battery and recharges like a cell phone – simply plug the mini USB wall charger into the body of the light. Once charged, the LED will flash intermittently letting you know its ready for use. The Cortex Rechargeable also accepts disposable Lithium CR123 batteries for those critical moments when you do not have time to recharge your light. Hit the tailcap switch to activate 500 lumens of blinding output. Double tap to activate strobe. Hit the barrel switch on the side of the light for the 40-lumen low-output mode. Illuminate and dominate. Proudly built in Portland, OR.
- Length: 6.15 in.
- Weight: 5.0 oz.
- LED Type: Cree XML
- Batteries: Accepts (1) Rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 or (2) Disposable Lithium CR123
- Comes with (1) Rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 battery
- Recharging Time: 4 hours
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM ION BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Mode Output : 500 lumens
- High Mode Runtime : 1.0 hours
- Low Mode Output: 40 lumens
- Low Mode Runtime: 12 hours
LITHIUM CR123 BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Output : 590 lumens
- High Output Runtime : 1.5 hours
- Low Output: 45 lumens
- Low Output Runtime: 20 hours
- Tailcap switch controlling High-Output and Strobe modes
- Barrel switch for Admin / Low-Output mode
- Mini USB Wall Charger
- Pocket Clip
- Water Resistant
- Black Anodized Body
its the best