Adaptability is part of life for the modern day tactical professional. The Cortex Flashlight is built with adaptability in mind. Running on either three (3) Lithium CR123 batteries or two (2) AA batteries, the Cortex can utilize multiple power sources when having options is critical. With a maximum output level of 675 lumens (when running on three CR123 batteries), the Cortex provides a level of light useful for overwhelming an aggressor or identifying a threat. The Cortex also offers a strobe mode for tactical applications and a low output mode for administrative duties. Proudly built in Portland, OR.
- Lithium CR123 Battery Performance
- Lumens: Low - 30 High - 675
- Run time: Low - 40 hrs High - 1.75 hrs
- AA Alkaline Battery Performance
- Lumens: Low - 28 High - 390
- Run time: Low - 15 hrs High - 1 hrs
- Lamp Type: LED (Cree XML)
- Water Penetration Rating: IPX7
- Batteries Included: 2 AA included
- Battery Quantity/Size: 2 AA/3 CR123
- Battery Type: Alkaline/Lithium
- Available high, low, and strobe modes tackle any situation with ease
- A sturdy pocket clip ensures the light is always within reach
- Body Color: Black
- Body Material: Anodized aluminum
- Switch Type: Tail cap switch
- Rechargeable? No
- Body Diameter: 23.5 mm
- Weight w/ batteries: .40 oz
Good light. Like the dual batteries function and the high low option. Best light I have owned yet.
Great product! Priced right. Should give Surefire a run for their money.