Adaptability is part of life for the modern day tactical professional. The Cortex Flashlight is built with adaptability in mind. Running on either three (3) Lithium CR123 batteries or two (2) AA batteries, the Cortex can utilize multiple power sources when having options is critical. With a maximum output level of 675 lumens (when running on three CR123 batteries), the Cortex provides a level of light useful for overwhelming an aggressor or identifying a threat. The Cortex also offers a strobe mode for tactical applications and a low output mode for administrative duties. Proudly built in Portland, OR.
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Length: 6.15 in.
- LED Type: Cree XML
- Batteries: Accepts (3) Lithium CR123 batteries or (2) AA batteries
- Comes with (2) Alkaline AA batteries. CR123 batteries not included.
LITHIUM CR123 BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Mode Output : 675 lumens
- High Mode Runtime : 1.75 hours
- Low Mode Output: 30 lumens
- Low Mode Runtime : 40 hours
AA ALKALINE BATTERY PERFORMANCE
- High Output : 390 lumens
- High Output Runtime : 1.0 hours
- Low Output: 28 lumens
- Low Output Runtime : 15 hours
- 675 Lumens of Maximum Light Output
- Omnivore Technology – Runs on two AA or three CR123 batteries
- High, low and strobe modes
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Pocket Clip
- Tailcap Switch
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
Good light. Like the dual batteries function and the high low option. Best light I have owned yet.
Great product! Priced right. Should give Surefire a run for their money.