DMF - Modified Clip Point
D.M.F. or Dual Multi Function, is an automatic knife that springs into action with either the right or left hand. While using gloves, this robust knife can be carried and deployed in either strong or weak hand. The fully automatic S30V steel blade boasts superior edge retention and corrosion resistance. The G10 handle offers a mix of strength and low weight. Ambidextrous deployment. The pommel is designed with a strike point for emergency egress. The large lanyard hole fits cord or webbing. Proudly made in U.S.A.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Open Length: 7.35"
- Closed Length: 4.45"
- Weight: 6.70oz.
- Handle: G10
- Fully automatic blade with ambidextrous deployment
- S30V Steel blade for superior edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Centrally located safety on handle spine with red designator
- G-10 handle for mix of strength and low weight
- Pommel with strike point for emergency egress
- Large lanyard hole for cord or webbing
- Made in U.S.A.
Ive been waiting a while. I want this in a civilian version(not auto) with s3ov steel.
I refuse to by made in China.
Hurry up Gerber... get your good reputation back.
Good knife. Excellent utility for either hand, clip doesn't hamper handling or operation. The scales have that great G10 feel and lockup is crisp. I'm mildly concerned about the locking mechanism and it being under the thumb when doing edge work at the tip, but time will tell if it's valid or not.
I love the blade on this knife... perfect angle. It takes a little getting used to when used in the weak hand.