Strap Cutter - TAN499
Hanging up side down and held in with a seat belt or some other tough nylon strapping? No worries. Cutting through the webbing will be like using a hot knife on soft butter. Simple as that. And no need to worry about cuts or punctures where you don't want them. The design shields the cutting edge. Protecting delicate surfaces.
- Overall length: 4.375"
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Blade: 420HC Stainless steel black
- Color: Tan
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Made in USA
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
- Stainless Steel Construction, Black Oxide Coating
- Textured Back Edge
- Injection Molded Rubber Grip
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
- Finger Hook
- Extra Large Finger Hole
No issues with sheath, worked well and love the choice of lanyard or clip for securing to pack or belt. finger hole large enough for this 6' 250 lb guy.
Sheath sticks. Nearly impossible to get the cutter out. Had to force the sheath back on. Valuable seconds could mean everything in a life/death situation. Only giving stars because the blade does what it's supposed to...if you can't access it...what's the point?