Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool
Having the right tool handy makes every job easier. That’s why Gerber, in collaboration with veteran wing and feather hunters, designed the Myth Shotgun Multi-Tool. This pocket-size tool is just the thing for turkey season, and it’s equally useful for smaller game birds and waterfowl. It’s a clean, compact unit with six essential components that provide the most frequently used shotgun-specific tools, including a choke tube wrench and pin punch, as well as more utilitarian items like a small pruning saw and fine edge knife blade.
Essential Tools Designed to Work
Gerber did its homework on this tool. Rather than packing it full of features you don’t need, it made sure that the tools included do their jobs well. The choke wrench, designed to work with all common choke tube sizes, deploys at 90 degrees to the handle, so you have the leverage required to actually loosen and change a choke. All components lock in place during use to enhance both safety and overall effectiveness—try sawing with a blade that doesn’t lock or, harder yet, using a pin punch that’s not fixed in position. Gerber kept this tool simple yet effective.
There’s no more guessing at the beard and spur length when you’ve got your Myth Shotgun tool handy. One of the six components is a 12-inch retractable ruler that will solve the great debate and, hopefully, prove that you’ve got one to challenge for the record. Showing Gerber’s field experience, the tool includes an 18-inch bird lanyard that turns it into a T-handle for carrying your birds down the trail and back to your truck.
Durable, Easy to Handle
Like any reliable tool, this unit is built to last. Its stout, stainless steel handle includes an integrated rubber inlay for added grip control and cold-weather convenience. All components feature a matte black titanium nitride PVD coating for increased corrosion resistance.
- Overall Length Closed: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (167.3 g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Rubber overmold
- Six tools in one pocket-size multi-tool
- Choke wrench for changing shotgun choke tubes—fits most popular sizes
- Gun disassembly pin punch for cleaning and maintenance needs
- Saw blade for trimming shooting lanes in tree stands
- Fine edge drop point blade is utilitarian and great for gathering camouflage
- 12-inch retractable beard and spur ruler for turkey hunters
- 18-inch bird-carrying lanyard turns tool into a T-handle for carrying birds back down the trail
- All components lock for effective use
- Rubber handle for improved grip
- Stout stainless steel construction is built to last
- Titanium nitride coating adds a stealth factor and adds all-around durability
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
looking forward to this