Moment Pocket Folder
Having a capable blade in your pocket at all times is part of being prepared. Pocket-size and utilitarian by design, the Moment Pocket Knife is an everyday carry blade designed to complement your larger, more task-specific hunting knives. This handy Gerber knife is slim in profile and big on small details that make a difference in its performance and feel.
SLENDER PROFILE, SMOOTH ENGAGEMENT
The slender stainless handle is well matched to its 3-inch drop point blade and, when closed, the knife slips naturally into your pocket. At only 2.5 ounces—half the weight of most smartphones—it won’t weigh you down either. The blade’s smooth engagement matches the refined look of the knife’s glass bead finish and clean, modern styling. Plus, it makes it easy to open and put to use for anything from cutting rope to gutting a fish.
THE RIGHT DETAILS
Gerber’s decades of know-how designing knives shine in the clean simplicity of this folder’s features. A rubber inlay molded into the all-stainless design gives positive grip. Dual thumb studs allow for one-handed blade opening, while the otherwise clean handle offers a modest guard and useful thumb pad on the spine. Add a nicely machined frame lock, and you’ve got a blade that stays put for routine and unforeseen tasks.
REMOVABLE POCKET CLIP
At exactly 4 inches long when closed, this knife is an easy addition to your daily wardrobe. Use the stout stainless steel clip to keep it securely accessible at the top of your favorite pocket, or remove it for a less-is-more approach.
- Overall Length: 7.38" (18.78 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.38" (11.13 cm)
- Blade Length: 3" (7.62 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.87 g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Steel with rubber overmold
- Textured rubber handles scales
- Dual thumb studs facilitate one-handed opening
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Integrated frame lock provides bomber blade security
- 3-inch fine edge blade is versatile and easy to sharpen
- Stainless steel pocket clip keeps knife secure in pocket and is removable
pretty cool knife, keep it up gerber
Nice knife. It would get five stars if I didn't have to remove the clip