GDC Zip Driver
The screw is a glorious little invention, but damn if they don’t come loose (or worse, refuse to budge) from time to time—and always at the worst time. Gerber’s Daily Carry Zip Driver is a compact, simplified tool that attaches to a jacket or bag, so it’s there whenever you need to take on a stubborn screw. At home, use it to tighten a pair of glasses or an escaping frying pan handle. At work, stealthily fix that annoying bathroom door.
Four Tools In One
This palm-sized driver’s rotating wheel holds the four most commonly used screwdriver heads—two flat and two Phillips. Snap one into place, and a ball detent mechanism locks it tight enough to take on the oldest, rustiest screw. The quick-release clip lets you quickly pop it on and off a zipper or a pack strap, and the compact size means even screws tucked out of sight and barely in reach are in the line of fire.
- 2 flat head drivers (1/8" Bit & 3/16" Bit)
- 2 Phillips head drivers (#1 Bit & #2 Bit)
- Ball detent locking mechanism for added security
- Zipper attachment for easy access
- Quick-release clip for swift removal
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
It is NO good