Moment Sheath Folder, Drop Point
When it comes to versatility and ease of carry, a full-size folding knife is both convenient and fully capable of undertaking field dressing and the diverse needs of a hunting trip. The Moment Large Sheath Folding Knife is a utilitarian tool for tasks big and small. From skinning to quartering, the 3.5-inch fine edge blade is designed for smooth engagement and firm cutting, while the molded rubber handle is designed for maximum comfort and a confident grip. Add the secure liner lock and you’ve got a seriously adept knife designed for in-pack or on-belt carry.
INSTANTLY FAMILIAR IN HAND
Working with feedback from hunters about grip preferences, Gerber designed the handle to be inviting and ergonomic. Combined with its textured rubber surface, the knife is instantly familiar in your hand, and affords confidence for pushing and pulling actions associated with field dressing game, not to mention general camp duties like prepping your tree stand or stringing up a tarp. Gerber’s decades of experience building knives comes through in details like a well-placed guard, thumb traction jimping on the spine and a generous choil.
EVERYDAY CARRY UTILITY
A distinct advantage of this knife’s 3.5-inch drop point blade and folding design is its everyday utility. Firstly, it’s a capable hunting knife. But it’s a hunting knife that’s conveniently suited to everyday carry. The folding design is easily carried on a belt or a pack in its nylon sheath. From easy sharpening to carbon steel durability, the full-size blade is as practical as it is stout.
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.59 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.13" (13.03 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.89 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.76 g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Nylon core with rubber overmold
- Textured rubber handle feels great and delivers secure all-conditions confidence in your grip
- Folding design means this knife is easy to carry in its sheath
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- 3.5-inch fine edge blade is the hunter’s friend; easy to use and utilitarian in nature
- Nylon sheath with metal snaps keeps your knife within easy reach and securely stowed
- Balanced feel and comfortable grip
Great knife!!! Feels great in the hand. I carry this knife on my belt all day everyday. The sheath is nice too, durable nylon can be mounted horizontally or vertically. This knife is razor sharp and locks well and can be easily opened with one hand. I actually bought 2 they were on sale at Walmart for $20 CAD.
I just bought a paraframe folder.Next on the list is this knife.I cant wait.
I don't hunt but this knife is an excellent everyday knife. Blade has geld up pretty nicely. Like most of their products I trust this knife to get the job done